Friday 30 August 2013

FO Friday

I want to showcase another beautiful FO in Sokkusu O.  This is Afternoon Tea Shawlette, by Helen Stewart.  The pattern is in Knitty.  It was knitted by Dee.  The colourway is Haymitch - a semi-solid pale blue.  


And if you head over to Dee's blog - you'll notice that she's running a Yarn Photo-A-Day Challenge.  I'm definitely going to participate as I've noticed that I don't take as many photos any more - not of my children, or my knitting (maybe because I've not done much!) or just generally.  I'm looking forward to where this journey takes me.  I'm a bit frightened by Day 1 already - UFOs - where shall I start?  I'm not sure if I could fit it all into 1 shot!  #YARNPADC - come join us in Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment